The Big Sheep, Abbotsham, Bideford, EX39 5AP
Established in 1998, using the brew plant from Lundy Island, the brewery was originally located at the families’ pub near Westward Ho! The Brewery moved to The Big Sheep in 2002 where you can visit the working brewery and retail outlet.
They produce up to 15,000 pints per week and are currently the largest brewery in North Devon.
Where to buy?
- Various Pubs in North Devon
- Laceys ale House
- Bideford Football and Bideford Rugby Clubs
- All the Wetherspoons in the North Devon Area
- Independent off licences and Delis
- Champion Beer of Britain Silver 2011
- 2 x Gold in SW 2017
- Silver in SW 2000
- Camra Silver in Shakespear Festival,
- Winter beer of Britain Finalist
- Gold in Cornwall 2002