Unit 5 Circuit Business Park, Clawton, Holsworthy, Devon EX22 6RR
Holsworthy Ales is a micro-brewery producing distinctive, interesting, well-hopped yet balanced beers. All of their beers are brewed using traditional methods, are not pasteurised or filtered, and have no added preservatives. They are produced using just barley, hops, water and yeast, and are vegan friendly in both bottle and draught form.
Where to buy?
- The Pint and Post (St Giles on the Heath)
- The Bell Inn (Launceston)
- The Molesworth Arms (Pyworthy)
- The Rydon Inn (Holsworthy)
- The Devonshire (Sticklepath)
- Homeleigh Garden Centre (Launceston)
- North Coast Wines (Bude)
- Grape and Grain (Crediton)
- Roots and Vines (Tavistock)
- North Devon CAMRA Brewery of the Year 2014 and 2015.
- South West Regional Champion Beer of Britain 2015
- Silver CAMRA award for our stout Tamar Black.