9 Belgrave Promenade, Wilder Road, Ilfracombe, EX34 9AS
Multi award winning makers of homemade, artisan marmalade, spear headed by chief, cook and bottle washer, Victoria. Complying with Slow Food principles, sourcing fruit in season and as locally as possible.
Where to buy?
- The Proper Marmalade Shop, Ilfracombe
- The Stores, Croyde
- Johns of Instow & Appledore
- The Cheese Larder, South Molton
- South West Cheese Shop, Barnstaple
- Mole Valley Farmers, South Molton
- RHS Rosemoor, Torrington
Products can also be purchase through their website.
- World Marmalade Double
- Great Taste 3 Star
- Great Taste Top 50 Foods
- Taste of the West Gold Award
- Taste of The West Gold Specialist Retailer/Deli Award
- Mackay's Award of Excellence